American Indian Education
Boozhoo/Aneen Hello or Hi in Ojibwe. Biindigaw come on in.
Mission: Improve American Indian (AI) student achievement and graduation rates through academically rigorous, culturally responsive instruction, family and student engagement and collaborative partnerships with school and community.
Vision: All AI students are empowered as lifelong learners to become fully engaged leaders, stewards, and citizens.
Some of the support and services provided by the AI Education Department are:
- Tutoring & Education Instruction Assistants
- Ojibwe Culture Classes (Language/Culture/History/Traditions)
- College & Career Opportunities
- Specialized Support
- Quiz Bowl
- Drum & Dance Team
- Annual Powwow
- American Indian Student Council
- Young Artists/Young Writers Competition
American Indian Parent Advisory Committee (AIPAC)
Johnson O’Malley (JOM) Committee
To explore our entire department, click on the American Indian Education Department Resources button below.
Miigwetch~ thank you!