Middle School Activities
Middle School Activities Guidelines
- Athletic participation is intended to benefit all athletes by teaching fundamentals, strategies, and behavior that will enable our teams and athletes to have fun and be successful.
- Athletes are encouraged to participate in multiple sports throughout the year.
- Middle school success is not measured by the win/loss record.
- Athletes must have a current athletic physical and complete registration materials before they can practice.
- Athletes are expected to attend practices and games and communicate with their coaches if they are not able to attend.